Have you ever felt like this?
You give and get nothing in return?
❓WHY DID YOU 🏊 IN THE FIRST PLACE
I mean… you went out, got the 👙, changed your clothes, stepped into 🌊 and swam only God knows how long.
SO WHY DID YOU DO IT?
My answer you use to be… I wanted to help, I saw that they needed help!
DID THEY ASK YOU TO DO IT?
Did they 📞 saying help me?
Did they 📝 saying come quickly?
Did they send up 🆘 signals?
IF THE ANSWER IS NO❌
well then…I hate to be the bearer of bad news… because honey 🍯 you should have never left the land you were on. 🤔So ask yourself, were you
• trying to impress someone
• looking for attention
• seeking approval
Because if you were… your motive was SELFISH!
IF THE ANSWER IS YES ☑️
well then… it’s time to open your eyes 👁️ boo… because before that person even needed your help, they already knew they didn’t have to return the favour.
🗣️YUP, I SAID IT… they used you because they knew they could!
This swimming, no crossing is a pattern that YOU have and they are on the 🎡 of your life just enjoying the riding.
🤔 So think hard, because
• I don’t know how you learnt it
• how it installed itself into your life
But it’s there because you haven’t found a way to make the wheel stop… AND you’re the one left feeling sad, confused, frustrated and rejected
SO the TRUTH IS… THE PROBLEM IS YOU!
If it wasn’t…
• then you won’t cross oceans when people never asked
• you would not continue to help 🚷 people that never show you ❤️ in return
• when your motives are SELFLESS, it will never matter if the person returns the gesture
• when someone TRULY cares about you, THEY WILL cross that bridge
• when you stop the wheel from going round and round…
🙊YOU STOP saying things like “Problem With Me Is, I Swim Oceans for People Who Wouldn’t Even Cross A Bridge for Me.”